Eye Monitoring Products
Eye Monitoring Systems for Projection based Visual Presentation
The Eye Monitoring system sets up in just seconds so you can avoid long delays with long-range camera systems. In-bore inert: The system is indistinguishable from the MR background noice and is not affected by the operation of the MRI.
- The RE-5701 is a single camera version that can be adjusted to view either of the patient's eyes.
- The RE-5721 allows both eyes to be viewed simultaneously.
- The RE-Nano is for use with the Nova 32 with transmit coil at 7T. Single and dual are available.
- Video-based eye tracking software is available.
Real Eye systems consist of three basics parts:
Real Eye 5701 / 5721
The only eye tracking solutions that are guaranteed to work in 7T or 9.4T environments.
- Made of glass and plastic for a MR-Safe environment
- Function in ANY field strength
- Any magnet, any coil
- No noise or artifacts
- Easy set up
- Minimal adjustment between patients
Real Eye Nano™
- The only eye tracking system in the world that fits in Nova 32 transmit coil.
- Can be configured for single eye tracking or for both eyes.
- Rear-facing mirror does not limit field of view.
- In-bore inert plastic and glass construction.
- Point of Gaze (60Hz).
- Does not require removal between patients.
- Minimal adjustment required. Multi-use tool included.
Get a Quote
Your patients deserve the best MR experience you can give. Get a quote on a Real Eye system!
Phone: 772-692-0750 or 800-272-2238. Fax: 772-692-0788